Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Agriculture and Government in Action Days

During the Agriculture Day I learned that agriculture runs the world.  The effect that agriculture has on the world is everywhere.  All of the people of the world have to eat something and agriculture provides all of the necessary food.  I was also informed that the amount of food in the world that agriculture can provide is getting less and less to feed the rising world population.

In the Government in Action Day I experienced how difficult and taxing being on a city council or being a mayor of a town.  I was surprised how the Fremont Power Plant operated.  It encouraged me how old and new technologies combine to provide the power for a community.  The work that the city council members and the mayor put in to the community was shocking to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment